cobikmontero 19-8-27 11:47:42 4843 20
圖文影音分類
MM國籍: 港澳
影音標籤: 巨乳 美腿 美屄 無毛 一線鮑 
MM名字: -

登入後可看更多!

您需要 登錄 才可以下載或查看,沒有帳號?註冊

x
This is sort of a, CANDY 2019-07- 01 VOL.072 Cris, and then it kind of doesn't work. At the bottom end of the scale, you know, this is a legitimate travel camera for asian sexy girl who is mostly into snapshots.

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

So moving down the scale, this is a Nikon D3, it's a full-frame image 35-millimeter full-frame, 24 by 36 millimeter chip size, which is a gorgeous big chip. This is a professional DSLR camera. This is a rational choice to travel with and I see a lot of people do it. It's heavy. The lenses are heavy and you might have a second body or more than one lens or flashes and it adds up very quickly. Moving down the scale a little bit, this is also a DSLR camera, but it's a small-chip camera.

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

This camera needs a lot of light. That's another reason it's a bad travel camera. The reason it needs a lot of light is, is, is, as much as anything, because of the pixel density in the chip. Remember we said this chip was, like, this big? This chip is, like, the size of your pinky fingernail. Huge difference, they cram those pixels together, and what you get is noise, especially when you start to yank up the ISO. You know, this is a sweet spot for quality. This is a sweet spot for quality.

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

This is maybe all they'll ever need. And, and, and for a lot of you, this is all you'll ever really need to travel with if you're not a very serious photographer and you're not going to be putting stuff up on the wall, it's more about your Facebook or your Instagram or, or, you know, just your website or sharing pictures or making a small photo book, this might be all you need. And the beauty of this is it's also a computer so you can take your pictures, you can do your post-processing on your pictures, you can transmit your pictures, all right from your phone. So it's a valid choice. All of these are valid choices. I tend to hang out here lately because these are kind of like, these are too much for me to carry. If you're going to carry a full system, and this doesn't give me enough low-light, capability. For instance, this camera, I'm remembering right now, I shot, I shot in Dubai, just a few weeks after I got, well maybe a week after I got this camera, and it had shot at ISO 800, and it shot wide open at F2, this is an F2 lens, and I shot it, like, at an eighth of a second. One thing that this camera, and this is a Fuji X100S,does not have that these guys have, is a shutter that flops around. It's got a leaf shutter. It opens like that. And therefore it has almost zero vibration, which means I can shoot handheld at an eighth of a second and get really sharp pictures. So I'm standing over this, rooftop bar and I'm looking out at this village in Dubai, and it's just gorgeous but the light's almost all gone, so, you know, give it a try. Eighth of a second, wide open, ISO 800, and the picture is gorgeous. In fact here it is right now. We'll take a look at this for just a minute. So having a camera this small that allows me to take pictures like that in low light. It doesn't look like much of anything, like I'm not a target for theft. You're a target for theft with this. That's a sweet spot for me, so that's where I'm hanging out for the last couple years. And frankly where I see myself going forward. So here's the thing. 90% of what I shoot when I'm on the road, it's going to be with this camera. I might take this as a backup, because the other cool thing about these two cameras is they've got the same chip, like the exact same chip in them. So when I switch back and forth between them, I get different capabilities and different cameras but my pictures all have the same palette. I might take this camera with a wide to slightly portrait length telephoto zoom. But it might never come out of my suitcase. I'm going to use it, when, like, if I get this camera stolen. Yeah, I'm going to use this. I'm going to use it when maybe I'm approaching someone, and I want to look like a serious photographer. A couple of cameras around my neck. Maybe an ID hanging from my neck. And I'm immediately going to connote, a person who's shooting pictures seriously. There are times when you want to look like that, there are times when you want to look like a tourist, yeah, just this guy. There are times when you don't want to look like a photographer. You can tuck that behind your arm and it's no big deal, it's just kind of gone. So there are lots of reasons for choosing different kinds of camera, cameras, and all of these are valid choices. You know, I'm not going to say you should never travel with this. You should never travel with this, but if you're shooting landscapes, this is probably going to be your camera. It's a five digit camera, but it's an amazing camera. You know, great quality, a lot of weight, medium quality, medium weight, frankly, these are the same size chips, all these cameras. So, this, these chips are newer. So, this is like higher quality, less weight. And that's my sweet spot. Less weight, can't shoot in low light. And this is kind of the do-everything. So frequently, I will take this as my only camera, and this as my backup. And this is a slightly wide-angle lens. It's a 35-millimeter lens. This is roughly a 32-millimeter lens equivalent, so I keep that same field of view, and that's sort of how I see as a photographer. I will tell you, I feel a little nervous if this is my only real camera and this is my backup. But if something happens, you know, I've still got a camera. And this is also the backup for my computer. So, we'll talk about, like a light-gear pack and a, and a, and a heavy-gear pack. In fact, let me throw up for a second, here is a collection of cameras that I took to Costa Rica in 2009. So, as you can see now, I've got, I've got, like, this kind of a camera, this kind of a lens, I think I had this camera as a backup, and I had three flashes and a laptop. And I've got, like, a ring-flash adapter and clamps and remotes and cables, and, and the thing is I thought I was travelling light. And when I put all that stuff into a bag and it wouldn't fit into a bag, I was hurting. I mean, it was, like, heavier than my suitcase and this was like a significant trip. So I've since learned that carrying less is fantastic for so many reasons. Number one, if you carry just one camera, like you know that camera. It's like the back of your hand. You use it all the time. Obviously the weight issues are fantastic. There's less of a security issue. If you taking this and this, you can take them both on your shoulders all the time, or you're going to leave one in the hotel room and hope the maid is honest. You know, you'd like to think, but what if she comes in and she see, sees a camera sitting there that is, literally, more than she makes in a year. That's a temptation. I don't want to introduce those kinds of things into a culture. I like this, okay? I think the right approach for travelling gear, travelling with gear rather, is to find your weight-to-quality balance, stick with that, and really drill down on your camera. You really should know it like the back of your hand. I feel comfortable in any situation with this camera because I've shot with it for five years, but also with this camera. Which one am I taking? If I'm going to be shooting a big production, it's probably going to be this one. If I'm just traveling and shooting, it's probably going to be this one. They're both valid choices. The important thing is to make the choice consciously, not take everything you own, and really get to know what you do take.This camera needs a lot of light. That's another reason it's a bad travel camera. The reason it needs a lot of light is, is, is, as much as anything, because of the pixel density in the chip. Remember we said this chip was, like, this big? This chip is, like, the size of your pinky fingernail.

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Huge difference, they cram those pixels together, and what you get is noise, especially when you start to yank up the ISO. You know, this is a sweet spot for quality. This is a sweet spot for quality. This is sort of a, it's a red herring, because it can take really good pictures until the light gets gorgeous and you want to take amazing pictures, and then it kind of doesn't work. At the bottom end of the scale, you know, this is a legitimate travel camera for someone who is mostly into snapshots.

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

This is maybe all they'll ever need. And, and, and for a lot of you, this is all you'll ever really need to travel with if you're not a very serious photographer and you're not going to be putting stuff up on the wall, it's more about your Facebook or your Instagram or, or, you know, just your website or sharing pictures or making a small photo book, this might be all you need. And the beauty of this is it's also a computer so you can take your pictures, you can do your post-processing on your pictures, you can transmit your pictures, all right from your phone. So it's a valid choice. All of these are valid choices. I tend to hang out here lately because these are kind of like, these are too much for me to carry.

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

If you're going to carry a full system, and this doesn't give me enough low-light, capability. For instance, this camera, I'm remembering right now, I shot, I shot in Dubai, just a few weeks after I got, well maybe a week after I got this camera, and it had shot at ISO 800, and it shot wide open at F2, this is an F2 lens, and I shot it, like, at an eighth of a second. One thing that this camera, and this is a Fuji X100S,does not have that these guys have, is a shutter that flops around. It's got a leaf shutter. It opens like that. And therefore it has almost zero vibration, which means I can shoot handheld at an eighth of a second and get really sharp pictures. So I'm standing over this, rooftop bar and I'm looking out at this village in Dubai, and it's just gorgeous but the light's almost all gone, so, you know, give it a try.

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

Eighth of a second, wide open, ISO 800, and the picture is gorgeous. In fact here it is right now. We'll take a look at this for just a minute. So having a camera this small that allows me to take pictures like that in low light. It doesn't look like much of anything, like I'm not a target for theft. You're a target for theft with this. That's a sweet spot for me, so that's where I'm hanging out for the last couple years. And frankly where I see myself going forward. So here's the thing. 90% of what I shoot when I'm on the road, it's going to be with this camera. I might take this as a backup, because the other cool thing about these two cameras is they've got the same chip, like the exact same chip in them.

So when I switch back and forth between them, I get different capabilities and different cameras but my pictures all have the same palette. I might take this camera with a wide to slightly portrait length telephoto zoom. But it might never come out of my suitcase. I'm going to use it, when, like, if I get this camera stolen. Yeah, I'm going to use this. I'm going to use it when maybe I'm approaching someone, and I want to look like a serious photographer. A couple of cameras around my neck. Maybe an ID hanging from my neck. And I'm immediately going to connote, a person who's shooting pictures seriously. There are times when you want to look like that, there are times when you want to look like a tourist, yeah, just this guy. There are times when you don't want to look like a photographer. You can tuck that behind your arm and it's no big deal, it's just kind of gone. So there are lots of reasons for choosing different kinds of camera, cameras, and all of these are valid choices.

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

You know, I'm not going to say you should never travel with this. You should never travel with this, but if you're shooting landscapes, this is probably going to be your camera. It's a five digit camera, but it's an amazing camera.

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

You know, great quality, a lot of weight, medium quality, medium weight, frankly, these are the same size chips, all these cameras. So, this, these chips are newer. So, this is like higher quality, less weight. And that's my sweet spot. Less weight, can't shoot in low light. And this is kind of the do-everything. So frequently, I will take this as my only camera, and this as my backup. And this is a slightly wide-angle lens.

It's a 35-millimeter lens. This is roughly a 32-millimeter lens equivalent, so I keep that same field of view, and that's sort of how I see as a photographer. I will tell you, I feel a little nervous if this is my only real camera and this is my backup. But if something happens, you know, I've still got a camera. And this is also the backup for my computer. So, we'll talk about, like a light-gear pack and a, and a, and a heavy-gear pack. In fact, let me throw up for a second, here is a collection of cameras that I took to Costa Rica in 2009. So, as you can see now, I've got, I've got, like, this kind of a camera, this kind of a lens,

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

登錄/註冊後可看大圖

I think I had this camera as a backup, and I had three flashes and a laptop. And I've got, like, a ring-flash adapter and clamps and remotes and cables, and, and the thing is I thought I was travelling light. And when I put all that stuff into a bag and it wouldn't fit into a bag, I was hurting. I mean, it was, like, heavier than my suitcase and this was like a significant trip. So I've since learned that carrying less is fantastic for so many reasons. Number one, if you carry just one camera, like you know that camera. It's like the back of your hand. You use it all the time. Obviously the weight issues are fantastic. There's less of a security issue. If you taking this and this, you can take them both on your shoulders all the time, or you're going to leave one in the hotel room and hope the maid is honest. You know, you'd like to think, but what if she comes in and she see, sees a camera sitting there that is, literally, more than she makes in a year. That's a temptation. I don't want to introduce those kinds of things into a culture. I like this, okay? I think the right approach for travelling gear, travelling with gear rather, is to find your weight-to-quality balance, stick with that, and really drill down on your camera. You really should know it like the back of your hand. I feel comfortable in any situation with this camera because I've shot with it for five years, but also with this camera. Which one am I taking? If I'm going to be shooting a big production, it's probably going to be this one. If I'm just traveling and shooting, it's probably going to be this one. They're both valid choices. The important thing is to make the choice consciously, not take everything you own, and really get to know what you do take.
回復

使用道具 舉報

tcy16845 發表於 19-9-2 23:15:35 | 顯示全部樓層
tcy16845 19-9-2 23:15:35
感謝太太分享
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

sam82 發表於 19-9-5 23:45:43 | 顯示全部樓層
sam82 19-9-5 23:45:43
感恩
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

chang5566 發表於 19-10-2 21:23:23 | 顯示全部樓層
chang5566 19-10-2 21:23:23
看完就出來了 威力太強大!!
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

aaa1913bbb 發表於 19-10-12 22:59:53 | 顯示全部樓層
aaa1913bbb 19-10-12 22:59:53
感恩大大辛苦分享謝謝
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

y9999 發表於 19-10-21 06:33:51 | 顯示全部樓層
y9999 19-10-21 06:33:51
感謝版大無私的分享~
給一個讚!!
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

doordoor999 發表於 19-10-26 13:17:03 | 顯示全部樓層
doordoor999 19-10-26 13:17:03
感恩大大辛苦分享謝謝
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

e85112577 發表於 20-2-26 01:08:00 | 顯示全部樓層
e85112577 20-2-26 01:08:00
謝大大分享
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

hsien1616 發表於 20-2-27 16:38:37 | 顯示全部樓層
hsien1616 20-2-27 16:38:37
謝謝大大的分享
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

jenqyiing 發表於 20-6-3 23:39:10 | 顯示全部樓層
jenqyiing 20-6-3 23:39:10
thanks for sharing
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

a26835308 發表於 20-10-12 17:32:39 | 顯示全部樓層
a26835308 20-10-12 17:32:39
謝謝大大的分享
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

a26835308 發表於 20-10-12 19:04:03 | 顯示全部樓層
a26835308 20-10-12 19:04:03
我喜歡希望可以發更多
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

rtyfgh 發表於 22-1-19 18:45:36 | 顯示全部樓層
rtyfgh 22-1-19 18:45:36
謝謝大大的分享
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

rtyfgh 發表於 22-2-14 18:34:15 | 顯示全部樓層
rtyfgh 22-2-14 18:34:15
一線鮑真美~真誘人~
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

rtyfgh 發表於 22-2-19 12:58:12 | 顯示全部樓層
rtyfgh 22-2-19 12:58:12
新鮮夠嫩一線鮑~夠讚啦~
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

rtyfgh 發表於 22-7-27 19:02:05 | 顯示全部樓層
rtyfgh 22-7-27 19:02:05
感謝大大分享
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

野狼種 發表於 22-8-9 10:07:39 | 顯示全部樓層
野狼種 22-8-9 10:07:39
感謝樓主的精彩分享
回復 支持 反對

使用道具 舉報

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 註冊

本版積分規則 返回列表

幼稚園大班

查看:4843 | 回復:20

索格學園禁止任何未滿18歲之資訊散布
SOG索格學園(sogclub.com)成立於1998年,至今十數年,是華人地區成人情色資訊最完整、字號最老牌並深受廣大網友信賴的資訊論壇。
關於索格
關於索格
索格大事紀
積分介紹
尊榮VIP
VIP介紹
加入VIP
VIP小秘書
客服中心
VIP問題
業務合作
提供茶魚訊

Line客服

WeChat客服

TeleGram群組

Copyright © 1998-2018 SOG Club All Rights Reserved.   0.091232 sec, 8 queries , Gzip On, MemCached On. Powered by Discuz! X3.4
快速回復 返回頂部 返回列表